Zucchini filled with Chicken & Bacon!

Zucchini filled with Chicken & Bacon!



You NEED to try this atleast once in your life. Although I would recommend making this once per month, showing off to your friends. :) 
This recipe includes 3 of my favorite ingredients: chicken, bacon and zucchini!

If this isn't yum, I don't know what is!

Preparation time: 15 minutes

Cooking time: 15 minutes

Total time: 30 minutes

This recipe is good for: 3 servings

Ingredients

  • 3 large zucchini
  • 600g thin sliced chicken
  • 18 slices bacon
  • 2 teaspoons sea salt
  • 2 teaspoons black pepper
  • 1 tbsp ground cumin
  • 1 tbsp garlic powder
  • 1 tbsp onion powder
  • 1 tbsp chili powder
  • 18 toothpicks

Instructions

  1. Heat the oven to 200 CÂș. Line a baking tray with paper towels and put it aside for now.
  2. Wash the zucchini's and cut each one in half lengthwise. With the help of a spoon, scrape out all the seeds and soft (stuff? Don't know the correct word for it haha) do this for each half zucchini.
  3. Mix the chopped chicken with salt, pepper, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, and chili powder.
  4. Put the chicken in the center of each half zucchini. Wrap 3 bacon strips around each zucchini half and secure all 3 of the slices with a toothpick,
  5. Place each zucchini on the baking tray we made in step 1 and bake for about 15-20 minutes, checking after about 13 minutes to be sure that the bacon not fire :) What a dangerous recipe!
  6. Remove from the oven and let it cool for 5 minutes.
  7. Serve and impress everyone.


Tips:
Include 5 bacon strips on each half zucchini instead of 3 :)
Mix up the filling (In this case the chicken) with other ingredients! 



As I always point out, my english is not fluent. I sometimes use Google translate (I know, I know, garbage translations and such.) I try to keep it read- and understandable for everyone. However you are a BIG help to me if you can point out the flaws, so I will not make them again in future recipes!

Comment below

Geen opmerkingen: