My first recipe! (Paleo Tzatziki)

Hello everyone,

This is my very very first post on my blog.
I am so excited!! :)
Let's make it a good start of a great blog, so i'll start with my very own Paleo recipe!

Feel free to discuss below about anything you might want to see on here! I am doing this for you all!


Now we cleared that up, let's start!

Paleo Tzatziki!


I am sure you all have heard of the greek sauce, Tzatziki. I never found it spicy or sharp as they may call it. But I always liked it, that's for sure!
This is not normal Tzatziki as you might've noticed, this is a special Paleo version, Tzatziki and avocado!

Preparation: 20~ minutes.

Total time: 20-25 minutes.

Amount good for atleast 3 persons.

Ingredients:
  1. 1 Advocado, cut in small pieces.
  2. 100 ml almond milk
  3. 2 cloves of garlic
  4. 2 table spoons of lemon juice
  5. 4 leaves of mint
  6. 1/2 teaspoon of dill
  7. 1/2 cucumber

Let's go!
  1. Take a bowl and puree the advocado with almond milk.
  2. Stir the cloves of garlic, lemon juice, the mint and dill through the mix of advocado and almond milk.
  3. Cut the cucumber longwise and scrape all the seeds out of it, you can do this with a teaspoon.
  4. Grate the cucumber and mix it in with the other ingredients you mixed in step 1 and 2.
  5. Done! Although it's good to leave the sauce for a day, so all the ingredients and it's flavours can really mix in with the sauce.
Tips!
You can perfectly use this sauce with burgers, even tunaburgers if you want to.
Many, many combinations possible. Experiment!


Share your experience with this recipe, or give me some feedback on anything!


Geen opmerkingen: