Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon

Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon

Mustard fits really well with the super salty salmon and creamy avocado in this delicious and healthy breakfast recipe. You HAVE to try this! :)






Preparation
5 mins
Cooking time
10 mins
Total time
15 mins


Good for atleast 2 persons
Ingredients

  • 4 eggs
  • 4 tbsp coconut milk
  • 1 tsp mustard
  • 1 tomato, diced
  • 1 tbsp coconut oil
  • Celtic sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste 150g smoked salmon, chopped
  • 1 avocado, sliced
  • Handful chopped fresh chives

Instructions
  1. Mix the eggs with the coconut milk and mustard, afterwards mix the tomato. Spice it up with some salt and pepper.
  2. Melt the coconut oil in a frying pan and pour the egg mixture into the pan.
  3. Stir slowly with a wooden spoon (Go with the spoon from the outside of the pan to the inside while stirring) until the egg is cooked.
  4. Serve with avocado and smoked salmon and garnish with fresh chives.

As I always point out, my english is not fluent. I sometimes use Google translate (I know, I know garbage translations and such.) I try to keep it read- and understandable for everyone. However you are a BIG help to me if you can point out the flaws, so I will not make them again in future recipes!

Geen opmerkingen: