Apple Chips

Chips! from apple with cinnamon



Surprise the kids with this healthy snack instead of the "normal" sugar-stuffed sweets.
To be honest, keep it all for yourself because it tastes so good!

This recipe only requires 2 ingredients, so it's easily available for any beginning Paleo cook!
Great as a first paleo cooking. Maybe involve your children in the process of cooking this! :)




Preparation time
5 mins
Cooking time
180 mins
Total time
3 hours 5 mins

Good for around 2 persons

Ingredients:
  • 2 apples
  • 1 tsp cinnamon

That's it? YES! That's it!


Instructions:

  1. Preheat the oven to 100 degrees Celcius and including a bit of baking paper
  2. Cut the apples with a sharp knife into thin slices.
  3. Remove the seeds and arrange the apple slices on the baking sheet (without having the slices overlap).
  4. Sprinkle the apple slices with cinnamon.
  5. Bake for 60 minutes and then flip the slices over and then bake it again for 60-120 minutes while you flip over the slices every now and then.
  6. The apple chips is ready when they are completely dry.
  7. Note: Store this in an airtight storage so they stay fresh!
  8. Enjoy!
As I always point out, my english is not fluent. I sometimes use Google translate (I know, I know garbage translations and such.) I try to keep it read- and understandable for everyone. However you are a BIG help to me if you can point out the flaws, so I will not make them again in future recipes!